Capitol Milan, according to the “green” market trend, is working since 2018 to reduce or avoid the use of plastic in the guest amenities for the luxury hotels.
We trust in working in a more environmental way without compromise the products quality, paying attention to the materials that are used for the production of our items and how they can be recycled or disposed.
We created a full range of plastic-free bathroom and bedroom accessories using bamboo, wood, certified bio-degradable and bio-compostable materials, cork, cotton, paper from well-managed forests (certified FSC),…to reduce the environmental impact and improve the products image.
Some examples are:
- Bamboo toothbrushes, combs, wooden razors instead of plastic
- Bio-compostable packaging instead of the standard plastic polybag
- Cork waterproof sole for room and spa slippers instead of EVA
- Waterproof cotton umbrellas instead of nylon
- Stainless steel cocktail stirrers instead of plastic
We’re always on the lookout of new materials to offer an eco-friendly alternative for 100% of our products range.
We also reduce the use of plastic for the packaging of our products, for example, packing our items directly in the export cartons without plastic bags or using paper or bio-compostable bags when the single bag packaging is strictly required.